(Ball, Gate, Globe, Butterfly, Check, PSV – Class 150, 300, 600, 900)
Complete re-conditioning and servicing of all types of valves by:
- Hard chrome plating
- Hydro-testing according to API-598
Oasis Indonusa has the experience & proven capability in the reconditioning of valves of most brands and designs.
Its process includes:
- Complete servicing and reconditioning of all types and makes of ball and gate valves which include: complete dismantling, grit blasting and inspection, including 100% MPI.
- Rebuilding of worn sealing surfaces of the body and bonnet by welding.
- Rebuilding of Actuator parts e.g. piston rods and cylinders by hard chrome plating.
- Changing of all replacement parts, e.g. seats, o ring, etc.
- Reassembling, testing and painting.
We cater to most type of valves and are approved by API (American Petroleum Institute) with API 6A certificate as evidence of our managed quality system :
- Ball Valve
- Gate Valve
- Globe Valve
- Forged Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Threaded Ends
- Sizes from 1/2″-36″
- Pressure classes from 150 Psi to 2500 Psi
All valves are repaired and tested according to the following controlled processes and standards:
- ISO 9001:2008,UKS Quality Management
- Certified by American Petroleum Institute
- Testing according to API 598
Spares and consumables are sourced and made available to our clients when required.
This makes PT. Oasis Indonusa a “One Stop-Shop” for all of your valve ‘s requirements.