Marine & Power Plant
OASIS Indonusa tradition and expertise have continued to enable its Marine Division to remain a major provider of reconditioning services to the maritime industry.
These expertise have also been extended to power generation in land based power plants where diesel engines are being used to generate electricity.
OASIS Indonusa by deploying the state-of-the-art hard chrome plating processes and surface finishing technologies has established a reputation for its outstanding capability in reconditioning cylinder liners, crankshafts and piston crowns.
Reconditioning of Components
- Piston Crowns and Skirts
- Crankshafts, Cross Head Pins
- Cylinder Covers and Liners
- Exhaust Valve Spindles and Seats
- Exhaust Valve Housing
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Special Welding
- Hard Chrome Plating
- Precision machining
- Full dimensional inspection by
– magnetic particle inspection for crack detection
– alignment check, run out
– hardness testing
- Straightening of crankshaft
- Hard chrome plating of journal to original size
- Maximum length capacity = 8 metres
- Maximum stroke = 350mm
- Maximum gross weight capacity = 8 tones
- Maximum diameter of main/pin journals = 400mm
- Porous and hard chroming of liners for wear resistance
- Honing of cylinders up to 1,000mm in diameter
- Repairing of cracks, damaged or broken blocks by special welding.process and line boring of all main bearing bore and re-boring of liner bores.
Piston Crown And Skirt
- Complete rebuilding of all type of pistons and various kind of material with submerged arc welding, follow by final machining into std size.
- Repairing of cracks and damaged spots by gas fusion welding, incl. of valve seat and valve landings.
Exhause Valve Spindel and Seats
- Complete reconditioning of bottom by stainless steel weld. Stelliting of valve lid and chrome plating of stem.
- Restandardising of con rods by Dura Krome , a proprietary OASIS plating method , and then by grinding and polishing to final dimensions.